Daily Harvest is looking for a Creative Intern to play a key role in all parts of our creative team’s design, photo shoots, and production. You should have a high taste level, be able to work quickly, efficiently, and be highly organized. As one of the initial interns of Daily Harvest’s growing in-house Creative team, you will bring the Daily Harvest brand to life. This position will report into the Creative Operations Manager in the New York Office.
What you'll do:
- Assist graphic designers in mocking up creative assets
- Assist the Creative Operations Manager with communications and management of vendors
- Assist the Creative Operations Manager in preparing for and supporting photo shoots.
- Assist the Creative Director in pulling swipe and prioritizing projects.
Who you are:
- A fast learner and motivated self-starter
- Open to learning new things and techniques
- Available at least 3 days a week, with the potential to work more
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a plus
- Team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating in a positive manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.