As a Daily Harvest Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with our VP of Product and founder/CEO to define the future of our customer experience. You will sit at the intersection of user experience and engineering and will be tasked with forming a deep understanding of both our customer and our home-grown subscription e-commerce platform.
Who you are
- Have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Data-driven and have experience with A/B and multivariate testing (and can interpret results)
- Customer-centric and able to extract qualitative insights from customer interactions
- Passionate about the future of e-commerce
- Able to effectively communicate internally and externally and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts
- Possess internal and external team leadership skills and are able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, bonus points for experience in a high-growth environment
- Significant experience in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Proven track record of effective collaboration with peers in engineering and design
- A bias for action
- Ability to build consensus across organizations
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.