The Culinary Product Intern will be responsible for supporting the Product team, inventory management, and recipe development. The Culinary Product Intern will help to keep the kitchen tidy, blend plenty of smoothies and keep all existing ingredients on file and organized. You will work out of our headquarters in NYC and report to the Product team.
What you'll do:
- Manage the receipt of various shipments from production facilities
- Produce and taste products from shipments to ensure quality standards are being met
- Receive and record new ingredients for recipe development and ingredient improvement
- Organize existing inventory and maintain inventory documentation for the Product team to reference
- Work with Procurement team to keep all ingredients on file at HQ for recipe development
Who you are:
- Current culinary student or culinary background preferred
- Detail oriented and incredibly organized
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem solver
- Enthusiasm to work independently and juggle multiple priorities in a fluid organization
- A love of smoothies, soups and everything Daily Harvest, and an appreciation for products made from whole, real ingredients
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.