Daily Harvest is looking for a copywriter who is passionate about developing our brand voice and creating copy that delivers strategically for both digital and physical channels. You should have a high taste level, be able to work quickly and efficiently and excel in creating, unique, captivating work. As one of the initial members of Daily Harvest’s growing in-house Creative team, you will bring the Daily Harvest brand to life. This position will report into the Associate Creative Director and will work in the New York Office.
- Play a pivotal role in defining and maintaining the Daily Harvest brand voice by writing clear, detailed copy that also embodies our witty, youthful and approachable personality
- Write and edit site copy including product descriptions for web; create keyword-rich content, taglines and product descriptions to engage customers and optimize for SEO
- Write and edit compelling marketing emails, including subject lines, with the goal of maximizing open rate, click-through rate and conversion
- Work with creative director to write and develop scripts on social videos, YouTube native content and commercials
- Work with creative team to concept campaigns and messaging across digital, print, video, and out of home channels; write and edit copy for campaigns that pushes our brand personality forward while clearly communicating product benefits
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistency in messaging while striving to push the boundaries and find new and clever ways to communicate with our customer
- Write copy for new product launches, event invites, in-store signage or any other customer or industry-facing asset
- 4+ years of copy experience, specifically in the consumer goods or e-commerce space; prior experience writing product copy as well as for email marketing, Facebook ads, and SEO a plus
- Needs to be adaptable to working on a broad range of projects (knows the difference between a compelling subject line, witty social caption and an e-commerce product description or long-form brand story)
- Someone who is smart, funny, super organized, collaborative and enjoys wearing many hats - our perfect team member is someone who is as comfortable coming up with ideas as they are executing
- Strong attention to detail in copyediting and proofreading
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, harvest bowls, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing, plant-based food accessible with thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food delivered to doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.