The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic leadership of our customer acquisitions initiatives on Paid Search as well as other Google Ads properties. The candidate will spearhead efforts across the platform to identify and reach highly qualified prospects and drive conversion through customized and compelling messaging. As we continue to scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
- Strategize, execute, optimize, and report across Google Ads platforms
- Drive predictable growth while engineering a scalable foundation and campaign structure on Paid Search and YouTube
- Design and lead a learning agenda to build confidence in channel measurement and test creatives, promotions and landing pages
- Partner with internal Creative team to compose a data driven content calendar aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Collaborate internally to align Paid Search and Paid Video media with our marketing calendar and product announcements
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of Paid Search, Video and Display trends and constantly drive channel innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of paid search acquisition experience with a thorough understanding of the intricacies of the channel and significant experience with audiences and optimization
- Expert managing across the Google Ads platform and Analytics platforms
- Data focused with a mentality for testing and a commitment to identifying key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.