The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Growth Marketing Manager focused on Paid Social. While training to be an expert across Paid Social platforms, the candidate will focus on efforts to identify and reach highly qualified prospects and drive conversion through customized and compelling messaging. As we continue to scale our acquisition strategy, we are focusing equally on building ongoing relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers. They are vital to our business, as are you.
- Monitor Paid Social campaign performance, interpret data, and implement meaningful optimizations
- Support in driving predictable growth and engineering a scalable foundation and campaign structure
- Learn how to execute a learning agenda to build confidence in channel measurement and test creatives, promotions and landing pages
- Partner with internal Creative team to execute a data driven content calendar aimed at improving audience engagement and conversion
- Collaborate internally to align Paid Social media with our marketing calendar and product announcements
- Ensure Daily Harvest is at the forefront of Paid Social trends and constantly drive channel innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of paid social acquisition experience with a passion for learning the intricacies of the channel and a keen eye for detail
- Excited about data with a mentality for testing and commitment to identifying avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.