Daily Harvest is a direct to consumer brand reimagining frozen food to solve a modern eating dilemma: the desire for convenience without nutritional compromise. We deliver single-serve cups of frozen ingredients (organic, whole ingredients and superfoods, with no preservatives or added sweeteners) that can be turned into crave-worthy eats in just seconds.
We are seeking a teammate with a razor sharp analytical mind who can blend our data into insights that will enable us to deliver healthy and convenient frozen foods to more and more subscribers every day. You are a generalist who will develop an intimate understanding of how our data is structured and transform raw information into vital metrics and intuitive, eye-opening visualizations that empower critical decision making across the organization including in digital product, marketing, operations, and culinary. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the growing Data team to define the best metrics by which to measure success and to devise and evaluate experiments that will meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category and the next great consumer brand in food.
- Perform quantitative analyses to evaluate product launches (both digital and culinary), A/B tests, marketing ROI, and other key strategic decisions
- Measure performance and present this information to other stakeholders in live Looker dashboards and other presentations and reports
- Utilize proprietary data and other sources to better understand our customers, their preferences and their purchasing decisions
- Communicate insights to business partners including members of the Daily Harvest leadership team
- Deep understanding of numbers and business sense developed in 2-3 years experience in consulting, finance, high-growth start-up, or related business
- E-commerce experience, especially within a subscription company is a plus
- Technically skilled with Excel, SQL, large datasets; R, or Python and reporting and visualization software such as Looker experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving hyper growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.