We are looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketing whiz ready to bring superfoods to everyone across the country! You will be expected to bring in loads of new customers, while obsessing over delivering measurable results. You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns, and be very familiar with performance marketing concepts like CAC, LTV, and all the rest.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operation and optimization of direct-response marketing programs across channels like paid social, paid search, display, retargeting, sponsorships and more.
- Manage budgeting process for marketing, including forecasting and ROI assessments
- Set-up, optimize and scale existing and new paid acquisition campaigns based on CPA and expected LTV
- Coach and develop current team to build a best-in-class marketing team as we scale customer acquisition programs
- Report on and analyze campaign performance to drive continuous improvement and testing
- Develop conversion improvement strategies to enhance conversion rate and AOV
- Partner with creative and brand team members to develop strong messaging and storytelling for direct response ads
- Work cross functionally across the company to ensure that partnerships are optimized for success by managing both internal and external stakeholder expectations
- 5 - 7+ years of multi-channel acquisition marketing experience, primarily at a direct-to-consumer e-commerce and subscription company or similar agency experience directly managing a significant marketing budget
- Experience managing but not limited to Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, paid partnerships
- Past success with analyzing data, drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- Strong project management skills, with success driving multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Goal-driven and passionate about exceeding goals
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to get your point across in a succinct and professional manner
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, harvest bowls, lattes, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!