The Product Manager focused on retention will work closely with our VP of Product, founder/CEO, and VP of Marketing to drive excellence across every aspect of the existing customer lifecycle at Daily Harvest. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase member loyalty, strategically re-engage with prior customers and bolster customer experience across all touch points. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are focused equally on providing ongoing value and building meaningful relationships with our customers.
The Product Manager will build the strategy and roadmap, define business requirements, features, and work with cross-functional teams on implementation. The Product Manager will deliver new products and key features that will increase engagement and overall business growth. They will also strive to continuously improve critical foundational features based on customer feedback and benchmarking.
This individual will be a strong leader paired with a knowledge of business infrastructure, user retention, and operational excellence. A product evangelist, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical, and embrace a disciplined and rigorous product development and launch process. He/she must have a strong client services acumen coupled with high EQ and communication skills and possess the qualities of an entrepreneur who can operate and scale effectively in a high growth and collaborative environment.
- Translate analysis, thorough benchmarking, and consumer insights into product recommendations
- Strictly manage performance against company goals
- Craft a clear vision for the future in addition to the steps necessary to execute against that vision
- Create and evolve product processes based on needs of the company
Who you are:
- A strategic product leader that ideally has worked with physical and digital products that challenge the traditional path
- Entrepreneurial; would call yourself scrappy
- Someone who adapts well to ongoing product and technology developments and is able to juggle many moving parts and goals seamlessly
- Passionate about Daily Harvest’s business, mission, and food; can blend that passion with the ability to prioritize product needs against timelines and predictability
- Trustworthy and can lead and motivate an organization and influence change; strong communicator
- Flexible and easy to work with
- A smart and dynamic individual with a balanced ego and high EQ
- 5+ years work experience, 2+ years experience in product management
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, harvest bowls, lattes, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest:
Daily Harvest is a direct to consumer brand reimagining frozen food to solve a modern eating dilemma: the desire for convenience without nutritional compromise. We deliver single-serve cups of frozen ingredients (organic, whole ingredients and superfoods, with no preservatives or added sweeteners) that can be turned into crave-worthy eats in just seconds.