The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end process of retention marketing strategies that drive our existing customer engagement initiatives, with a focus on email. The candidate must have a unique combination of creative problem-solving skills, strong collaboration, communication skills and solid analytical skills to take our program to the next level. This position will create and distribute reports and conduct analysis for marketing that will be used to assess effectiveness and performance, refine tactics and inform strategies for campaigns. The candidate will also support efforts to increase member loyalty, strategically re-engage with prior customers (repeats and / or win-backs) and bolster customer experience.
- Use data to deliver insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story on how to manage our personalization and segmentation strategies that ultimately connect with our customers in an innovative way
- Manage the execution and implementation of touch points dedicated to retention across multiple channels, both digital and through our delivery experience
- Leverage analysis and data-mining to provide recommendations for effective targeting and customer retention strategies
- Develop and maintain insightful, timely and accurate dashboards and/or ad-hoc reporting for campaign management
- Encourage the evolution of our email program and apply customer-centric content strategy
- Monitor metrics and analytics of campaigns to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from retention marketing
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases, and additions to our scientific team
- Manage tools to measure and forecast churn, retention, and subscription conversion performance along with the strategic analytics team
- Analyze NPS data and develop plan to address focus areas and challenges with all relevant teams based on the customer retention messaging plan
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of retention marketing experience
- You are focused on data, and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Email Creation/HTML, Email Platforms such as MailChimp/Klaviyo/Sailthru, Third Party Marketing Platforms like Facebook, AdRoll, Criteo, Outbrain, etc.
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle and pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.