We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative, community-oriented social media manager who will manage the Daily Harvest channels and digital communities. This includes creating and implementing the social media strategy for all owned channels, working closely with brand and marketing team to ensure consistent voice and visual identity. This individual will also be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day communications and growth of our affiliate network.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement social media strategies that fit within the Daily Harvest brand guidelines, with the goal of driving engagement and growth across all channels.
- Develop and maintain a weekly posting schedule across multiple platforms.
- Capture photography and assist in art direction for the development of all visual content for social channels.
- Engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Manage and grow the Daily Harvest ambassador program, seeking new ways to reach our target audience and create meaningful relationships with our network.
- Collaborate with other teams to help meet their needs through social media and ensure consistent communications through all channels.
- Monitor and report on social media campaigns and ambassador programs.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience in a social media role, with experience at a food or lifestyle brand and affiliate/influencer management preferred.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- Ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate strategy.
- A specific point of view on how you would drive social media and community growth.
- Obsessed with staying abreast of social media, pop culture and wellness trends.
- An individual who can move quickly with ideas, continuing to test and iterate to drive results.
- Possess an energetic, outgoing, can-do attitude.
- Community-oriented mindset - someone who loves connecting with people and creating conversation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, nicecreams and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest: