D2iQ is on a mission to provide the best multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud services platform in the industry, built with Kubernetes. We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join us.
This team is responsible for delivering a world-class global-scale, multi-cloud infrastructure automation platform to some of the most innovative names in tech, cloud, healthcare and financial services.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest engineering minds in cloud infrastructure and distributed systems, as you design and develop reliable, resilient, and scalable services with Kubernetes.
As an ideal candidate, you would have empathy for your customer and your team, and welcome customer feedback. You would excel with minimal technical supervision, and design and implement solutions independently, while also supporting your team members. You would embrace time constraints, and work with team members to deliver high-quality products and features, with rapid iteration.
This is a full-time, fully remote position for candidates residing in the United States.
What We Do As A Team
- Build and maintain features for our flagship Kubernetes platform.
- Provide constructive, critical, and cordial engagement with teammates from inception through the “Definition of Done” – e.g. design reviews, code reviews, tests, documentation, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to design effective, intuitive features.
- Engage the Kubernetes community and contribute to the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Can comfortably write and test software in Go
- Responsible work ethic and a passion for problem-solving
- Can debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Know Linux or other Unix-like operating systems (or even WSL2!)
- Comfortable with container orchestration & Kubernetes control plane architecture
Additional Topics This Role Will Develop
- Expertise in the Go language and ecosystem
- Implement Kubernetes controllers
- Automate infrastructure in public clouds, especially networking, security, storage, and resilient application topologies.
- Understand our product behavior in large-scale infrastructure services and loosely-coupled distributed systems.
- Agile methodology and CI/CD iterative development
We believe Smart Cloud-Native Apps, digital experiences powered by AI and constantly improving, will be the defining attributes of tomorrow's winning products in all industries.
To level the playing field by making Smart Cloud-Native application innovation accessible to everyone.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, D2iQ will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.