As a Product Marketing and Analyst Relations Director for D2iQ, you will be a core driver of the go-to-market strategy and will own product messaging, product content creation and orchestration of analyst relations across D2iQ's portfolio of products and services. This role will also function as a highly visible member of the product team to engage D2iQ’s field sales teams on sales enablement of the product portfolio.
What you will do
- Product positioning and messaging: Drive go to market strategy, key messaging and sales plays for key uses cases based on relevant personas
- Analyst relations: The primary owner of Analyst Relations for D2iQ to drive strategic and tactical engagements with key industry analysts leveraging D2iQ's various domain experts across these engagements
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them
- Sales enablement: Work closely with our sales enablement team to empower the D2iQ Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of D2iQ to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation: Collaborate closely with the demand generation and sales teams to determine and develop necessary content for marketing and sales engagements
- Evangelism: Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events, webinars and customer engagements as key domain experts externally representing D2iQ.
- Thought leadership: Be an external (and internal) thought leader for D2iQ, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 10+ years of experience in product or partner marketing;
- Experience marketing technology products in the corporate space is required
- Strong presentation skills are required as this individual will have a very visible speaking presence on behalf of D2iQ
- Previous hands-on experience working with SaaS, PaaS IaaS platforms or cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Organized and responsive individual due to the nature of the orchestration required for analyst engagements
- Proven strong written, oral, and visual communicator
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Travel will be required from time-to-time for speaking engagements, analyst activities and other internal or customer needs.
D2iQ requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, D2iQ will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.