D2iQ is looking for a curious and driven Sales Operations Manager to join our team. This critical role will support the sales strategy, deal flow and management, performance management and compensation planning, sales analytics and data, and technology / tools management.
- Deal Desk:
- Support Sales to effectively price, structure and quote deals while maintaining business requirements and metrics.
- Partner with Legal and Finance to review and address non-standard deal structures and revenue recognition as needed.
- Maintaining a holistic view of a deal during contract negotiations; driving internal stakeholder discussions and resolution on customer concerns or key business issues that arise during negotiation.
- Drive and maintain operational procedures and processes in order to scale with the Sales organization's growth.
- Sales compensation and commissions:
- Set up new hire commission plans for all sales members with a variable quota.
- Run monthly and quarterly commissions using Xactly.
- Partner with Finance and Payroll to ensure data integrity and address any non-standard commissions.
- Manage the Sales technology stack across implementation, integration, administration, and metrics.
- Ensure SFDC is effectively optimized.
- Key technologies managed include: Salesforce, Xactly, Aviso, CongaComposer.
- Onboard, enable, and increase adoption/usage of tech stack within the GTM team.
- Reporting and analytics:
- Create and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and analysis, including pipeline analysis, sales productivity and forecasting.
- Standardize and maintain sales data, reporting and dashboards for sales leadership and the sales team.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline, sales rep productivity, quota attainment and forecasting. Provide actionable insights to sales leadership.
- Be a key partner to the sales annual planning process by developing the quota and commission models.
- 5+ years experience in Sales or Revenue Operations.
- SFDC power user: expert in creating Salesforce reports and dashboards, including pipeline analysis and Sales productivity.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- Curious about where the data may lead. Obsessed with the details.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands.
- Strong team player with a great attitude.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
Bonus Points For
- SFDC administrator certification
- SQL literacy
- Ever being referred to as a “wizard” at your job
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, D2iQ will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.