D2iQ is seeking a talented Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager to own our social (paid and organic) and digital advertising channels. We are looking for someone who is analytical, creative, and ready to scale. The right candidate understands how to generate demand through digital channels, while engaging and growing our active community of customers, prospects, and fans.
- Write short-form copy for social and website promotions and posts
- Own and grow our organic social engagement strategy across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Monitor social channels daily and collaborate with the content team to create fun, engaging content that helps grow our brand and following
- Develop, execute, and optimize creative digital advertising campaigns across our social channels, display advertising, and Adwords
- Collaborate with demand generation, product marketing, events, PR, and sales to develop relevant digital campaigns across a variety of personas, verticals, and target accounts
- Interact with relevant industry thought leaders via social media to make connections and amplify our brand
- Oversee and optimize digital spend and budget
- Develop dashboards, track, and communicate key metrics including engagement, and direct influence on pipeline and revenue
- Build out an employee social sharing advocacy program that incentivizes D2iQ employees to be active on social and promote our brand
- 3+ years of social media and/or digital marketing experience at a B2B company
- Experience with Google Adwords and other ad platforms
- Experience with marketing automation (ideally Marketo) and Salesforce preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical content to engaging social media posts
- Excellent short form educational and promotional writer
- Analytical thinker who loves looking at data for ways to improve
- Collaborative team player who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong passion for building and engaging with our community, customers, and prospects
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.