D2iQ is seeking a Front-end Software Engineer to help build our D2iQ Kubernetes Platform. As an Engineer at D2iQ, you should be passionate about building usable and polished products and interfaces. D2iQ is an enterprise software company, selling to the Fortune 500, but the Founders come from consumer startups (Airbnb, Twitter) and value great design. We believe internal tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world's best designed products.
You will be part of the Front-End Engineering Team working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver great features for our DKP Products. Your main responsibility will be to work on end-to-end UI flows in our flagship Kommander product. We believe infrastructure management and developer tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best-designed websites. With a world class design team, we can create an astonishing interface that solves real world use cases. Our engineers and designers take pride in their craft and ship products that are well designed and expertly engineered, leveraging technologies like React, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Maintain and improve full end-to-end UI flows in Kommander and other DKP products
- Work directly on the interface and experience of our products.
- Create prototypes for proof of concepts and validation.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Develop clean user interfaces to mirror UX requirements and designs.
- Collaborate closely with Designers and Engineers to create patterns and components that work across multiple devices and make our products a delight to use.
- Improve quality by identifying tech/UX debt and providing solutions.
- Play a key role in realizing our product vision.
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast paced startup environment.
Experience & Skills
- Intuitive mind for good user experience.
- Able to effectively communicate with other team members.
- Experience developing for both responsive web and mobile.
- Relevant understanding of best-practices and trends in UI/UX design.
- Obsessive attention to even the smallest of details.
- Great time management skills.
- Portfolio of past work showcasing your process.
- Familiar with visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Familiar with building and managing design systems.
- Know how to make interfaces accessible, performant, and when to use progressive enhancement and graceful degradation.
- [Bonus] Data visualization experience.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.