What We’re Looking For
We're looking for a team member with a strong enthusiasm for attention to detail and understands design is equal parts form and function. You will partner with engineering, product management, senior executives and others throughout the organization to help make our products a success. We are looking for someone who can think several steps ahead and is able to articulate their design decisions. We are building a world class enterprise design team and are looking for someone who puts our users first, has a ship it mentality and who is eager to gain experience and be part of that mission.
As a key and senior member of our Product Design team you will bring a deep understanding of user-centered design processes for enterprise B2B applications to help drive our bold product vision forward. You’ll work hand-in-hand with other designers, product managers, and engineers to understand the user problems, conduct user research, then translate those insights into optimized solutions for our users and customers. You are a critical, inventive thinker with a great design sense, a deep understanding of information architecture, a passion for data-driven decision making and an ability to communicate your ideas effectively within a cross-functional team. Above all, you are passionate about solving real problems for real people, and bring a positive attitude in the process.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of B2B enterprise software design experience working on challenging problems where you are not domain experts, but had to become one just enough. You are interested in all aspects of UX and Product Design: visual design, user research, interaction design, feature definition, and competitive analysis.
What To Expect
We’re a team of multidisciplinary designers who span user research, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping and visual design. We sketch a lot. We prototype a lot. We test and validate a lot. We write about our design process, our design tools, and encourage each other to show off our work to the world. We believe that the technological demands of modern applications are becoming increasingly complex, and as such we have a duty to make the tools used to develop and deliver these applications simpler and easier to use.
We work on dedicated product design that is led by a highly experienced enterprise UX industry professional (20 years). Our CEO is passionate about UX Design & Research, and we hold regular meetings with him to present key usability findings. User research is so important to our process and strategic initiatives that we have a dedicated microsite about our user research program. We have a dedicated UI engineering team to work on crafting the UIs so we can focus on the design and user problems, and a dedicated UX engineer to work on our UI component library with the design team. Product Design also leads our design system which includes patterns, guidelines, and our UI component library. We work closely and collaborate with marketing design who handles the .com site. We collaborate on a unified illustration library, company explainer videos, fun schwag for the company (socks, zoom backgrounds, stickers) and much more.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have the opportunity for tremendous impact working here. While you will work on all our products on our platform, including Kaptain - our ML/AI Kubernetes product - you will have a leadership role on our flagship multi-cluster Kubernetes cluster management product Kommander. This is an opportunity to also do green field design work as we blaze the path forward on driving what the optimal user experience is for enterprise Kubernetes cluster management (some of our designs have already been copied by competitors.)
- Leads projects with minimal guidance from start to finish.
- Identifies problems that exist in our product or workflow and drives projects to solve those problems.
- Owns communication with stakeholders & build trust across cross-functional teams.
- Good knowledge of cross functional dependencies that contribute to delivery of projects and features e.g. infrastructure, CLI
- Actively reaches out to customers to facilitate design reviews and workshops.
- Good understanding of the full customer lifecycle and how all system components work together to solve their problem.
- Promotes a design thinking environment at company and is a constant advocate for UX.
- Mentors other designers on the team with assistance and feedback.
- Involved in design community and represents D2iQ as a design leader.
- Study industry to understand competitive landscape
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable experience solving complex problems.
- Demonstrable experience is using proper UX design and research techniques and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience on B2B software products
- Mastery of standard industry design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Adobe products.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
Product Design Team Values
- We communicate candidly, but always respectfully and support each other.
- We strive for delivering the highest quality but in a healthy manner. This is a marathon, not a sprint our CEO likes to say.
- Own your mistakes and learn from them.
- Do what it takes to make the project successful.
- Respectfully disagree, but once there’s a decision, commit.
- Help other members of the team learn and be a role model.
- Give credit and help generously.
- Build trust across cross-functional teams.
- Do what it takes to make the Product Design team successful.
- Become the best at what you do.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.