D2iQ is building a field sales team to bring our world-class solutions to our world-class customers. We are hiring Enterprise Account Executives in the United States who have managed complex sales relationships at the largest customers in the world and understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We get to work with the best technology and the best technologists there are. We get to help our customers understand our vision as we are executing on it and understand their vision as they are executing on theirs. We are building the next great enterprise software company.
- Develop and execute successful sales cycles around named strategic enterprise prospects that are looking to deploy next generation distributed applications at massive scale and help them understand the D2iQ approach and the D2iQ differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on their challenges, our solutions and their willingness to partner with a growing software company.
- Build a sustainable network that includes partners, integrators and analysts to help evangelize the D2iQ approach.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with D2iQ and join us on the Rocket Ship as we change the way applications are built and deployed.
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and customers. Understand their requirements and represent them to our product, support and executive teams to help us build world-class software.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum of 5 years outstanding proven sales track record in the area of high-end enterprise data/datacenter platform software.
- Cloud native and Kubernetes expertise is a huge plus.
- You have a good general knowledge and interest in the new technologies in the field of containerization, Big Data, IoT and datacenter technology landscape.
- Familiarity with MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and value selling, ROI/ROT tools.
- Proficient in SFDC entry and minimum weekly updates on opportunities
- Forecasting accurately and efficiently on a weekly basis
- If you're familiar with the open source ecosystem it is a huge plus.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around how next generation data driven applications transform businesses and society.
- You have a proven ability to effectively form, lead, and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- Experience with at least one light speed growing startup; you have to be comfortable with things that break and people that love to fix things when they break.
- You are an expert in navigating and establishing high impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially C-level) in large corporate customer environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed.
- Willing and able to travel to visit customers as required.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London and Hamburg, Germany. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.