Come join us at D2iQ and be the technical lead for the Developer Productivity team. As the Technical Lead, you will help improve developer productivity by managing the build and release process, as well as building tooling around CI and its related infrastructure. You will work directly with engineering teams, helping to identify and improve workflows, testing architecture and CI health.
This is a full-time, fully remote position. We accept applications from candidates currently residing and authorized to work in the United States, United Kingdom, or Germany.
- Lead the engineering organizations efforts on Developer Effectiveness by driving velocity, quality and efficiency
- Work on and enhance the following areas of Developer Productivity:
- Build tooling to enhance and automate workflows
- Define and improve process
- Implement development best practices
- Passion for high quality products
- Performing code reviews and giving cordial feedback
- Performing design reviews and providing original insights
- Mentoring team members
- Creating clear designs with well thought out design docs
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to help deliver features for our customers
- Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues and drive to resolution
- Helping improve CI inefficiencies
Experience & Skills
- Team player and experience in working in globally distributed remote Engineering teams
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of communication
- Proficient in Go or Python
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Able to debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Experience designing, implementing and operating large-scale stateful distributed systems
- You are a Software Engineer
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with with one or more CI/CD/Testing, SRE, DevOps, and infrastructure design, support, coding and deployment skills
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.