As a Product Marketing and Analyst Relations Director for D2iQ, you will be a core driver of the go-to-market strategy and will own product messaging, product content creation and orchestration of analyst relations across Mesosphere’s portfolio of products and services. This role will also function as a highly visible member of the product team to engage D2iQ’s field sales teams on sales enablement of the product portfolio.
What you will do
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Drive go to market strategy, key messaging and sales plays for key uses cases based on relevant personas
- Analyst Relations: The primary owner of Analyst Relations for Mesosphere to drive strategic and tactical engagements with key industry analysts leveraging Mesosphere’s various domain experts across these engagements
- Market intelligence: Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them
- Sales enablement: Work closely with our sales enablement team to empower the Mesosphere Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of D2iQ to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation: Collaborate closely with the demand generation and sales teams to determine and develop necessary content for marketing and sales engagements
- Evangelism: Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events, webinars and customer engagements as key domain experts externally representing D2iQ.
- Thought leadership: Be an external (and internal) thought leader for D2iQ, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 10+ years of experience in product or partner marketing;
- Experience marketing technology products in the corporate space is required
- Strong presentation skills are required as this individual will have a very visible speaking presence on behalf of Mesosphere
- Previous hands-on experience working with SaaS, PaaS IaaS platforms or cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Organized and responsive individual due to the nature of the orchestration required for analyst engagements
- Proven strong written, oral, and visual communicator
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Travel will be required from time-to-time for speaking engagements, analyst activities and other internal or customer needs.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.