Do you have a passion for field marketing and partnering with the field team to engage with customers and prospects? Are you looking for a role where you can drive, execute, and scale marketing programs that support pipeline success? Are you a self starter that enjoys building relationships and working cross functionally? Do you want to build scalable amounts of awareness within a high growth software business? Join us!
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager professional who is dynamic, creative, and has a track record of creating, delivering and executing measurable marketing programs that drive awareness and pipeline. Must be an innovative thinker with great experience developing demand generation programs specifically focused on generating maximum ROI.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to generate awareness and sales pipeline for the US region. You will plan and execute field marketing programs based on both global campaigns and local opportunities to create and influence pipeline. You will also be responsible for localizing marketing communications, product materials, and digital assets.
This is a full-time, remote position for candidates residing and authorized to work in the United Sates.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to craft Account Based Marketing strategies and execute on each strategy in partnership with counterparts from digital, product marketing, corporate comms, community, and sales.
- Develop and execute high-touch field marketing programs in your region.
- Manage event logistics from planning through follow-up.
- Research, recommend, and execute targeted regional marketing plans that can drive awareness and generate sales pipeline.
- Ensure alignment with global marketing programs and initiatives.
- Track, measure and report on key metrics across your programs.
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Collaborate with your peers across marketing programs and channels, including product marketing, digital media, press and analyst relations, and more.
- 5 + years of high-tech field marketing experience
- 3 + years event planning experience.
- Account Based Marketing enterprise software experience.
- Experience with the open source community
- Familiarity with new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and data center technology landscape
- Strong understanding of demand generation and proven success developing programs to drive ROI from events
- Solid understanding of marketing and event technology (incl. Salesforce)
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to dive into the numbers and analyze event performance
- Willingness to travel (in the future)
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.