D2iQ is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Team! As a Technical Recruiter you will partner with our hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and attract top talent to build their teams. You’ll own all parts of the hiring process, including sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling all interviews, and managing candidates from first contact through offer stage. We’re looking for someone who is high energy, professional, and able to embody our core values to provide a top notch experience for candidates and hiring managers.
Who you are:
- You are Customer Driven: You love to surprise and delight your customers (internal and external) and deliver a top-notch candidate experience every time.
- You are Team Always: You are dependable and want to build a culture of collaboration, reliability, and respect. You are positive, outgoing, naturally curious and a pleasure to be around. No task is too big or too small.
- You are Relentless: You’re serious about ownership, follow through and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed. You are organized and process driven with an uncanny ability to focus on details. You are self-driven and easily move between projects and priorities.
- You are a Champion of Change: You have a hunger to learn and a desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve the Recruiting function. You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change and ambiguity.
What you will do:
- Provide full-cycle recruiting support to our technical teams including sourcing, screening, scheduling and coordinating through offer stage
- Provide strategic partnership to hiring managers
- Ensure an insanely great candidate experience that demonstrates D2iQ’s culture and commitment to its employees
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Recruiter in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience hiring for companies in the open source or Kubernetes space is a huge plus
- Ability to understand and communicate D2iQ’s value to candidates of all technical levels
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for engineering roles
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Master of Google Apps: GMail, Calendar, Docs, etc.
- Extremely organized; able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities without dropping the ball
- BA/BS degree preferred
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.