D2iQ is seeking a Senior Communications Designer to help build the company’s creative branding and marketing efforts. As a Communications Designer you have a strong passion for how design, copy, type, and motion come together to deliver satisfying user experiences and tell a cohesive brand story.
On an average day you could work on anything from web design, print and digital ad layouts, icon and illustrations, documents designs, event and brand collateral, and more!
The ideal candidate is curious, strategic and innovative. They thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, have an aptitude and interest in technology. They can balance creative thinking and sophisticated design aesthetic while ensuring output reflects our brand’s values, voice, & tone, while simultaneously driving business outcomes.
We write about our design process, our design tools, and encourage each other to show off our work to the world. We believe that the technological demands of modern applications are becoming increasingly complex, and as such we have a duty to make the tools used to develop and deliver these applications simpler and easier to use.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Development and Agencies to deliver creative work that effectively promotes D2iQ and helps us reach our goals.
- Design a variety of marketing assets including digital ads, landing page designs, site graphics, social media graphics, printed collateral, event graphics, and more.
- Contribute to the evolution of the web design system, customer experience, and brand story
- Rapidly create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to visualize your ideas and articulate user flows.
- Partner with our web development team to implement your designs. Once implemented, work with marketing to analyze the data and optimize for better results.
- Be an informed and vocal advocate of great design and adherence to brand guidelines.
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant brand, advertising and growth marketing work, across various channels including email, web, mobile, and print.
- 5+ Years of graphic design experience on a communication design team, either as part of an agency or an in-house product-focused team.
- You have a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography and grid systems.
- You are able to collaborate closely within a team to ensure campaign and strategic goals are met
- Deep familiarity with Sketch, Adobe creative suite, presentation softwares, etc.
- Experience with web-related technologies including HTML and CSS
- Illustration skills.
- A positive attitude, the drive to learn new things and are self-motivated.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry is a big plus.
- Print production knowledge.
- Experience with video / motion graphics.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.