As part of the Quality Team, you will help improve and maintain the quality of our product. You will work with our different engineering teams, embedding into their meetings and working directly with the engineers to assure quality. The Quality Team’s main responsibilities include defining quality scores, manual testing of bugs and both new and old features both, testing documentation, and defining product feature acceptance criteria.
- Focus on Quality Assurance by driving clarity, quality, and collaboration
- Work on, test and enhance our Documentation especially code snippets and examples
- Collaborate with Docs Team regularly
- Fix simple bugs founds in Docs
- Craft and review acceptance criteria on bugs, tasks, and features
- Help to enforce quality best practices
- Performing code reviews and giving cordial feedback
- Encouraging and helping to build quality processes wherever possible
- Automating routine tasks
- Clearly documenting manual processes
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to help deliver features for our customers
Experience & Skills
- Passion for high quality products
- Team player and experience in working in globally distributed remote Engineering teams
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of testing
- Proficient writing clear, repeatable test plans
- Ability to identify and cover edge cases
- Understanding of high level testing strategies and concepts
- Experience working in Software Development
- Ability to read, write, and analyze code
- Proficient in Go, Python, or another relevant programming language
- Experience writing unit tests, integration tests, and/or functional tests
- Able to debug, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Able to communicate technical information and details effectively at all levels
- Solid understanding of the workflow of code and how it interacts with different components
- You are a Software Engineer
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with one or more Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, any role involving support, coding, and testing skills
- Familiarity with remote working technologies such as Slack, Zoom, etc.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.