D2iQ is hiring a Technical Content Developer who will provide support for D2iQ’s DKP product content. In this role, you will be working to produce new feature content, update existing feature content, and reduce content technical debt. The ideal candidate will have a passion for producing high quality technical content, and will be looking for opportunities to advance their career in the technical writing field.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
- Create and publish technical content of multiple types for more than one software product.
- Produce accurate content that complies with standards and is audience appropriate.
- Work closely with software development teams on complex projects, able to ask questions effectively, and be comfortable with hands-on testing of command line software for documentation purposes.
- Actively participate in all aspects of Agile development, including ceremonies, planning, and end of sprint demos.
- Take on new products and assignments as business needs require.
- Participate in peer reviews for one's own and other's work.
- Proactively propose changes to content, structure, and/or content types.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, customers, and project teams.
- Work is generally independent and collaborative.
- Experience planning, designing, writing, testing and delivering software documentation in an agile environment.
- Some experience revising and restructuring existing content to improve accuracy and completeness.
- Experience with some of the following:
- Familiarity with a docs-as-code workflow, Git, GitHub, a markup language such as Markdown or AsciiDoc.
- Multiple operating systems, technical domains, programming concepts, or source control systems.
- Command line interfaces, such as Linux®️/UNIX®️.
- Web-based delivery of technical content.
- A rapidly scaling start-up or small company environment.
- Remote work; especially in collaboration with others across nationality and time zones.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, or distributed computing systems is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree desired or relevant skills and experience.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.