As D2iQ’s Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the initial and on-going success of our new customers with D2iQ solutions. The CSM builds long-lasting, trust-based relationships with Customers and creates an environment for open communication and collaboration. The CSM is the customer-facing lead for D2iQ and will build strong working relationships with internal teams including Sales, Product Management, Customer Operations, Engineering, Marketing, and Finance in order to advocate for our Customers’ needs, but in balance with D2iQ’s vision.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
- Own the customer success lifecycle including on-boarding, periodic reviews, other account management activities within D2iQ, and annual renewal process.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customers achieve their goals
- Own the creation and management of a jointly-validated value plan with the customer, using it as the basis for period reviews of the value attained by the customer
- Address product related questions and technical challenges, engaging Customer Operations, Engineering or Product Management as needed
- Educate customers on how existing and new product features will work, and how they can contribute to their success
- Monitor accounts to ensure usage of the DKP solution
- Collaborate with the D2iQ Support organization to ensure escalations are resolved quickly
- Manage and deliver periodic Reviews as a formal checkpoint for planning further engagement with the Customer, collaborating with D2iQ Product Management and ensuring that D2iQ plans support the continued success of the customer
- Partner with Field Sales teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers
- Collaborate with Field Sales organization in identifying opportunities, providing leads and introductions as necessary, and ensuring customers are referenceable
- Work with Customer leads and D2iQ Marketing to create customer case studies, short stories or blog posts, and conference speaking opportunities
- Work with D2iQ Product Management to drive customer-originating feature requests into the D2iQ DKP product roadmap
- Propose and secure customer renewals along with forecasting renewals for your customer portfolio
- Ensure the D2iQ Field Organization is aware of milestones and other significant events
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Leadership for account planning and coordination
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Science/EE preferred or equivalent work experience
- 7-10+ years in technology companies, preferably in the cloud software industry
- 3+ years experience in a customer success or technical account management role
- Remote position but likely supporting mid-West and East coast customers
- Start-up and corporate experience essential
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with D2iQ solution capabilities
- Background in technical consulting or professional services
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Strong ability to organize work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met
- Bonus points for background in:
- Distributed systems: Data Services (e.g., Kafka, Cassandra), Microservice architectures
- Cloud Infrastructure and Services Management
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the complex tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.