D2iQ is on a mission to provide the best multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud services platform in the industry, built with Kubernetes. We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join us.
You will be part of the Front-End Engineering Team working closely with multiple disciplines to deliver great features for our DKP Products. Your main responsibility will be to work on end-to-end UI flows in our flagship Kommander product. We believe infrastructure management and developer tools should be as beautiful and easy to use as the world’s best-designed websites. With a world class design team, we can create an astonishing interface that solves real world use cases. Our engineers and designers take pride in their craft and ship products that are well designed, expertly engineered, and leverage new technologies like React, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Own, maintain and improve full end-to-end UI flows in Kommander and other DKP products
- Build performant, scalable, well-tested, and maintainable features
- Work on API designs in close cooperation with other teams
- Contribute, improve, and help maintain our design system and UI component library
- Collaborate with Product and Design to deliver features that satisfy our customers
- Create rich visualizations and interfaces to monitor data, Kubernetes clusters, and workloads.
Experience & Skills
- Team player and experience in working in globally distributed remote Engineering teams
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of communication
- Experience in architecting and building large web applications from scratch
- Experience in Typescript, React and working with APIs.
- Experience in Go, Bash, Docker and other developer tools and backend technologies
- Experience and passion for working with and contributing to design systems and UI component libraries
- Able to debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues and guard against future regressions
- A knack for squeezing out every last byte of performance
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- Profound knowledge on Software Design
- Multiple years of experience working with Kubernetes and Typescript is good to have
- Experience in GraphQL and/or data visualization is a plus
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.