D2iQ is on a mission to provide the best multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud services platform in the industry, built with Kubernetes. We’re looking for highly motivated engineers to join us.
This team is responsible for delivering a world-class global-scale, end-to-end machine learning platform to some of the most innovative names in tech, cloud, healthcare and financial services.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest engineering minds in cloud infrastructure and distributed systems, as you design and develop a reliable, resilient, and scalable machine learning platform with Kubernetes.
As an ideal candidate, you would have empathy for your customer and your team, and welcome customer feedback. You would excel with minimal technical supervision, and design and implement solutions independently, while also supporting your team members. You would embrace time constraints, and work with team members to deliver high-quality products and features, with rapid iteration.
- Architecting, building, and maintaining the platform code in Go and Python
- Performing code reviews and giving constructive, critical, and cordial feedback.
- Performing design reviews and providing insight to your team.
- Creating clear designs and writing helpful documentation.
- Engaging with the Kubeflow community on projects that are important to our product.
- 6-10 years of relevant software engineering experience
- Have developed and operated large-scale data or machine learning platforms
- Understand container orchestration and Kubernetes operators
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Can comfortably write and test software in Go and Python
- Are self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem-solving
- Can debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues reported by customers
- Know Linux or other Unix-like operating systems
The following is a plus
- Experience with distributed data processing engines and distributed data storage.
- Experience with Kubeflow and distributed model training
- Have implemented Kubernetes controllers.
- Have developed loosely-coupled distributed systems.
- Understand cloud platforms architecture, especially networking, security, storage, and resilient application topologies.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.