As part of the Developer Productivity team, you will help improve developer productivity by managing the build and release process, as well as building tooling around CI and its related infrastructure. You will work directly with engineering teams, helping to identify and improve workflows, testing architecture and CI health.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Focus on Developer Effectiveness by driving velocity, quality and efficiency
- Work on and enhance the following areas of Developer Productivity:
- Build tooling to enhance and automate workflows
- Define and improve process
- Implement development best practices
- Passion for high quality products
- Performing code reviews and giving cordial feedback
- Performing design reviews and providing original insights
- Creating clear designs with well thought out design docs
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to help deliver features for our customers
- Ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues and drive to resolution
- Helping improve CI inefficiencies
Experience & Skills
- Team player and experience in working in globally distributed remote Engineering teams
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Respect for the written word and the art of communication
- Proficient in Go or Python
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Able to debug, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Experience designing, implementing and operating large-scale stateful distributed systems
- You are a Software Engineer
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with with one or more CI/CD/Testing, SRE, DevOps, and infrastructure design, support, coding and deployment skills
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.