D2iQ is building a Business Development & Alliances team to drive sales and revenue through the Systems Integrator (SI), Vendor Technology Partner (VTP) and Value Added Reseller (VAR) communities. In this position, you will be responsible for driving partner alignment, channel sales, and strategic deals with/through the SI’s, VTP’s and VAR’s.
We are looking for an experienced Business Developer or Partner Account Manager who has managed complex alliance relationships, carried partner quota, and understands how to work with people at all levels and navigate within large organizations. Previous history of working with/for Global SI’s is strongly desired. Comprehension of distributed systems, datacenter operations, and previous open source experience is a plus.
- Partner Sourced Sales Quota:
- Surpass quota for partner sourced deals.
- Strategic Leadership and Industry Knowledge:
- Develop a coherent partner strategy in the SI space identifying key partners, opportunities to develop and resources required.
- Business and Deal process:
- Proactively identify strategic partnership opportunities, lead the whole partner negotiation process ensuring that mutually agreed upon business goals are achieved leading the deal from pitch to term sheet and close.
- Cross organization orchestration:
- Work with multiple product teams and business disciplines from sales, legal and marketing to define and close strategic partnerships.
- Influence alignment to a common, win-win agenda both with the partner and internally across functional teams. Communicate with stakeholders to secure buy-in and approvals.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven business acumen with successful track record in negotiating and closing successful complex partnership deals and driving account growth
- Track record of surpassing channel revenue quota goals
- Exceptional track record (10+ years) on business development and large scale partner management experiences.
- Excellent and creative written and oral communication skills; outstanding presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinker and creative problem solver
- Deep knowledge and expertise in Enterprise Infrastructure/Big Data/Cloud Computing
- Experience building deep, productive relationships with senior decision makers or executives within Global SI and Regional SI companies
- Strong executive presence and maturity
- Experience translating product and strategic roadmaps into partnership opportunities, driving market research, identifying, evaluating and prioritizing opportunities based on strategic and economic rationales
- Understanding of the value proposition and competitive landscape of our products and services
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the really difficult tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
Enabling organizations to change the world through open source innovation.
We maximize our customer's business value by relentlessly delivering deep expertise and unrivaled technology that utilizes automation to solve the toughest of cloud native challenges including state, scale and resiliency.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.