D2iQ is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive based in the Eastern region of the United States to bring our world-class solutions to our world-class customers. We're looking for someone who has managed complex sales relationships at the largest customers in the world and still understands how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We get to work with the best technology and the best technologists there are. We get to help our customers understand our vision as we are executing on it and understand their vision as they are executing on theirs. We are building the next great enterprise software company.
- Develop and execute successful sales cycles around named strategic enterprise prospects that are looking to deploy next generation distributed applications at massive scale and help them understand the D2iQ approach and the D2iQ differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on their challenges, our solutions and their willingness to partner with a growing software company.
- Build a sustainable network that includes partners, integrators and analysts to help evangelize the D2iQ approach.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with D2iQ and join us on the Rocket Ship as we change the way applications are built and deployed.
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and customers. Understand their requirements and represent them to our product, support and executive teams to help us build world-class software.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum of 5 years outstanding proven sales track record in the area of high-end enterprise data/datacenter platform software.
- Cloud native and Kubernetes expertise is a huge plus.
- You have a good general knowledge and interest in the new technologies in the field of containerization, Big Data, IoT and datacenter technology landscape.
- If you're familiar with the open source ecosystem it is a huge plus.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around how next generation data driven applications transform businesses and society.
- You have a proven ability to effectively form, lead, and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- Experience with at least one light speed growing startup; you have to be comfortable with things that break and people that love to fix things when they break.
- You are an expert in navigating and establishing high impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially C-level) in large corporate customer environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed.
- Currently residing in the Eastern region of the United States.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ simplifies and automates the complex tasks needed for enterprise Kubernetes in production at scale, reducing operational burden and TCO. With an open source and flexible approach to automation, the D2iQ Kubernetes Platform will deliver the results required regardless if you are deploying in the cloud, on-premise, in a highly secure air-gapped environment, or on the edge. As a cloud native pioneer, we have more than a decade of experience tackling the most complex, mission-critical deployments in the industry. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. For more information visit www.d2iq.com.
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.