As an Enterprise Account Development Representative (ADR) at D2iQ, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted customer accounts across North America. The ADR function is a critical role at D2iQ, driving bookings and pipeline among our highest potential customers. In this role, you will help educate prospects on the enterprise transformation towards distributed computing and hybrid cloud. You will engage with and prospect into target enterprise accounts with the end goal of creating multiple opportunities within the same account. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the D2iQ sales organization.
- You will be given a set number of large accounts to develop, qualify and create opportunities within
- You will prospect and identify key executives with your target accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- You will work closely with Account Executives to build new pipeline
- You will respect every D2iQ prospect regardless of deal size or role, as the primary point-of-contact for these organizations
- You will manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Conduct high volume prospecting for outbound leads (appx. 40 - 50 calls a day)
- Set up Discovery calls for Inside Sales/Account Executives and prospective customers
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations & educate them on the value of the product you sell
- Experience with sales tools including Salesforce.com and Outreach.ai a plus
- Excellent written/communication & management/organization skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university. Business or technical degree major plus
- You are Team Always: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each other's successes.
- You have a Ship It Attitude: You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a result-orientated environment.
- You are Customer First: You work tirelessly until our customers say it’s “insanely great.”
- You are a Leader: You have the desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve the Lead Development function.
- You are a Learner: You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally.
- You are Outgoing: You have a positive and fun attitude on the phone and in the office.
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.