The Partner Channel Manager at D2iQ will engage with technology and GTM partners in the EMEA region. They will research, negotiate, establish and nurture successful partnerships that advance the D2iQ/D2iQ technology ecosystem and support the product roadmap. Through their work, they will contribute to the revenue growth of the business by working with system integrators, alliance partners and resellers in the EMEA region to generate customer led opportunities. They will leverage their strategic market insights, strong network and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial relationships with industry and technology leaders.
Experience and qualities we're looking for
- A background from both corporate and startup organisations
- Strong channel partner background, preferably in the cloud or cloud native space.
- Understand the value proposition of our products and services
- Identify regional partnership opportunities that can jointly drive sales pipeline and ultimately revenue for both companies
- Recruit, validate and nurture regional partners with constant communication with sales and sales leadership
- Structure and negotiate commercial agreements with partners we believe will further progress D2iQ’s/D2IQ’s position in the EMEA marketplace
- Post-deal performance monitoring and tracking, maintaining ongoing relationships with partners to ensure fulfillment and compliance
- Network of industry relationships with (potential) partners, competitors, customers, thought leaders, etc.
- Leverage professional network in opportunity identification and transaction execution
- Several years (5+) of professional experience in partner channel management or business development
- Reporting directly to the VP of Sales for EMEA
You will be successful in this role if you have
- Passion for aligning partners to our product and technology
- General business strategy and market development expertise with deep analytical skills
- Exposure to fast growing business environments, ideally as part of a start up in a complex technical and business environment
- Outstanding ability to negotiate and form mutually beneficial partnerships
- Willingness to work in globally distributed team across several time zones
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels of the business (product, engineering, marketing, legal, professional services)
- Natural curiosity and love for solving problems, strategic thinking
- Ability to independently structure and prioritize your work, self-starter
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to train and enable partners and bring them on a journey with us to success
Our Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.