D2iQ is building a field sales team to bring our world-class solutions to our world-class customers. We need people who have managed complex sales relationships at the largest customers in the world and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We get to work with the best technology and the best technologists there are. We get to help our customers understand our vision as we are executing on it and understand their vision as they are executing on theirs. We are building the next great enterprise software company.
- Grow D2iQ sales within Enterprise accounts in the Eastern US region
- Daily management of the Enterprise Account Executive sales team
- Effectively coach sales team to develop their sales skills including prospecting, pipeline generation, forecasting, building key relationships, negotiations
- Provides value in complex deal negotiations and the closing of new and expansion business, include appropriate use of Senior Leadership to maximize results
- Work closely with each team member to develop and implement business plans to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Communicates and prioritizes product and business needs from the field to the appropriate corporate departments
- Operates well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing, interviewing and hiring top sales talent
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise Software market, including accounts most likely to leverage Open Source, distributed technologies
- 4 years of sales management experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully selling and managing in enterprise software
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close complex transactions
- Experience leveraging Sales Process Tools, specifically Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated track record of developing and leading a team to sales quota achievement
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
Skills & Requirements
- You have to love working with people, all people, all titles, all personalities
- You have to understand how to navigate large corporate environments and understand the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers succeed
- Ideally you will have worked in software and services sales with medium and large enterprise customers for 8+ years
- Ideally you have sold open-source technology, worked with datacenter technologies and understand the basics of applications, containers and data analytics solutions
D2iQ’s Core Values
We are customer-driven
We are driven by the success of our customers and we deliver a top-notch partnership throughout their journeys. We believe if our customer wins, we win.
We are team always
We are dependable and effective in building positive relationships with our peers. We are relentlessly humble and demonstrate a high-level of respect in our interactions.
We are champions of change
We have a hunger to continuously learn and the courage to take intelligent risks. We’re pioneers, innovators, and change-makers to the core.
We are relentless
We raise the bar and execute flawlessly. We’re serious about ownership and effectively balance quality output with efficient speed.
D2iQ is the leading provider of enterprise-grade cloud platforms that enable organizations to embrace open source and cloud native innovations while delivering smarter Day 2 operations. With unmatched experience driving some of the world's largest cloud deployments, D2iQ empowers organizations to better navigate and accelerate cloud native journeys with enterprise-grade technologies, training, professional services and support. Whether you are deploying your first Kubernetes workload, optimizing your business analytics with Spark or Jupyter, or looking to educate your developers on the benefits of cloud native, D2iQ has the expertise, services and technology to enable you on the journey. D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in London, Hamburg, Germany and Beijing. D2iQ investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Khosla Ventures, Koch Disruptive Technologies, Microsoft, and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. Find us at https://d2iq.com/
D2iQ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.