D2iQ is hiring an Enterprise Account Executive in London to bring our world-class solutions to our world-class customers. We need people who have managed complex sales relationships at the largest customers in the world and still understand how to work with people at all levels of an organization. We get to work with the best technology and the best technologists there are. We get to help our customers understand our vision as we are executing on it and understand their vision as they are executing on theirs. We are building the next great enterprise software company.
- Develop and execute successful sales cycles around named strategic enterprise prospects that are looking to deploy next generation distributed applications at massive scale and help them understand the D2iQ approach and the D2iQ differentiation.
- Qualify these customers in and out based on their challenges, our solutions and their willingness to partner with a growing software company.
- Build a sustainable network that includes partners, integrators and analysts to help evangelize the D2iQ approach.
- Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with D2iQ
- Build sustainable relationships with our prospects and customers. Understand their requirements and represent them to our product, support and executive teams to help us build world-class software.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a minimum of 5 years outstanding proven sales track record in the area of high-end enterprise data/datacenter platform software.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around how next generation data driven applications transform businesses and society.
- You have a good general knowledge and interest in the new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and datacenter technology landscape.
- If you're familiar with the open source ecosystem and the container landscape it is a huge plus.
- You have a proven ability to effectively form, lead, and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- Experience with at least one light speed growing startup; you have to be comfortable with things that break and people that love to fix things when they break.
- You are an expert in navigating and establishing high impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially C-level) in large corporate customer environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed.
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, and Beijing.