D2iQ is looking for a self-motivated and energetic 40 hour/week Contract Recruiting Coordinator to support our Recruiting Team. You will act as the face of the company while partnering with recruiters, hiring teams, candidates, and new employees to execute the most efficient, fun, and impressive candidate and onboarding experience possible.
Who you are:
- You are Customer Driven: You are driven by the success of your customers (internal and external) and deliver a top-notch experience from first interview to first month on the job.
- You are Team Always: You are dependable and want to build a culture of collaboration, reliability, and respect.You are positive, outgoing, naturally curious and a pleasure to be around. You enjoy helping and collaborating. No task is too big or too small.
- You are Relentless: You are self-motivated and want to raise the bar on employee experience.You’re serious about ownership and effectively balancing quality output with efficient speed. You are organized and process driven with an uncanny ability to focus on details. You are self-driven and easily move between projects and priorities.
- You are a Champion of Change: You have a hunger to learn and a desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve recruiting & onboarding. You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change and ambiguity.
What you will do:
- Schedule interviews, book travel arrangements for candidates, and manage reimbursements with fluid communication and urgency
- Manage new hire documentation and data integrity process within BambooHR (I-9, E-Verify)
- Be the Greenhouse expert: update candidates, users, interviews, and templates in Greenhouse
- Manage onsite interviews in our San Francisco HQ and coordinate remotely with our global team to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Partner with our global People Team to a stellar onboarding experience for our employees across the world
- Ensure an insanely great candidate experience that demonstrates D2iQ’s culture and commitment to its employees
- Coordinate and triage with HR Operations Manager and recruiting team on potential immigration needs
- Own our onboarding process; work closely with partner teams to ensure new hires are set up for success
- Initiate and manage the background check process using HireRight
- BA/BS degree.
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination experience (preferably in a tech environment)
- Master of Google Apps: Mail, Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, etc.
- Knowledge of Greenhouse is preferred, but prior experience with any ATS is acceptable
- Extremely organized; able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Experience with BambooHR or other HRIS is a plus
- Able to commute to our downtown San Francisco office daily
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, and Beijing.