The EMEA Alliance and Partner Director at D2iQ is an important role to drive the next level of D2iQ expanded success in the market. The position will report to the EMEA VP of Sales.
Key responsibilities across EMEA core regions include identifying and approaching potential high impact partners such as system integrators, channel partners, trusted advisor consultants, ISV´s, and other critical ecosystem partners. The role is responsible for end to end engagement with the partners including creating success plans, negotiating agreements, and developing and executing programs and projects. This role will work closely with D2iQ’s Field Sales team.
The position is a key contributor to the EMEA growth strategy and the successful person will be leveraging her/his strategic market insights, strong network and ability to negotiate mutually beneficial cooperation with industry and technology leaders in diverse fields.
- Translate D2iQ Market Opportunity and strategy into mutual partnership value propositions, continuous pragmatic market research, identification, evaluation and prioritization of partnership opportunities based on realistic, tactic, strategic and economic rationales.
- Develop negotiation strategies; structure and manage complex commercial agreements
- Communicate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to secure buy-in and contract approvals, coordinating globally distributed teams and driving initiatives from idea to implementation
- Post-deal performance monitoring and tracking, maintaining ongoing relationships with partners to ensure fulfillment and compliance and enablement with D2iQ extended team as resources.
- 7+ years professional experience in partner business development, strategic development or partnerships in high-tech industries (B2B) across EMEA key geographies. (UK, France, DACH, Nordics, Benelux)
- Network of industry relationships with (potential) partners, competitors, customers, thought leaders, etc.
- You have a minimum of 3 years outstanding proven track record in the area of high-end enterprise data/datacenter platform software.
- Understanding of the value proposition and competitive landscape of our products and services.
- You have a genuine passion and understanding around how next generation data-driven applications transform businesses and society.
- Ability and passion to travel extensively across EMEA..
- You have a good general knowledge and interest in the new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and Data center technology landscape. If you are familiar with the open source ecosystem and the container landscape it is a huge plus.
- You have proven ability to effectively form, lead and inspire highly talented virtual account teams, including partners, to enable maximum customer success and consequently amazing sales results.
- You have to be an expert in navigating and establishing high-impact trusted relationships on all levels (especially c-level) in large corporate customers environments.
- You must have a burning desire to be successful and to see your customers and virtual teams succeed. Leadership potential to later on have direct reports as team grows.
- Ability to independently structure and prioritize your work, self-starter.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, and Beijing.