D2iQ is seeking an experienced Product Designer to help design the future of D2iQ. As a Product Designer at D2iQ, you should be passionate about designing usable and beautiful products and interfaces.
We're looking for a team member with an unnerving attention to detail and understands design is equal parts form and function. You will partner with engineering, product management, senior executives and others throughout the organization to help make our products a success. We are looking for someone who can think several steps ahead and is able to articulate their design decisions. We are building a world class enterprise design team and are looking for someone who puts our users first, has a ship it mentality and who is eager to gain experience and be part of that mission.
We’re a team of multidisciplinary designers who span user research, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping and visual design. We sketch a lot. We prototype a lot. We test and validate a lot. We write about our design process, our design tools, and encourage each other to show off our work to the world. We believe that the technological demands of modern applications are becoming increasingly complex, and as such we have a duty to make the tools used to develop and deliver these applications simpler and easier to use.
- Work directly on the interface and experience design of our products.
- Drive and lead design projects from start to finish.
- Explore and incorporate new and emerging design trends.
- Develop user flows, journey maps, wireframes and other assets to help facilitate the design process.
- Create prototypes to user test and validate assumptions.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers.
- Design clean and unique user interfaces to mirror UX requirements and compliment brand/product identity.
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers on problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Work with frontend engineering to deliver your designs to users in high quality.
- Observe current user behavior and make design suggestions to improve UX.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research.
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast paced startup environment.
- Build empathy and understanding of our users and how to empower them.
- Become an expert and set design vision for modern enterprise apps.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years product design experience
- Demonstrable experience designing and shipping complex projects from start to finish.
- Portfolio of past professional work showcasing your process.
- Intuitive mind for good user experience.
- Able to analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows.
- Able to effectively communicate with other team members.
- Experience designing for both responsive web and mobile.
- Relevant understanding of best-practices and trends in UI/UX design.
- Obsessive attention to even the smallest of details.
- Great time management skills.
- Familiar with visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision.
- Familiar with building and thinking in design systems.
- Understand technical requirements and aspects of modern apps.
- (BONUS) Experience running user interviews and testing sessions.
In addition to a designer-friendly atmosphere which allows you to be creative, collaborate, and do your best work, D2iQ also provides:
- Relaxed and open office space
- Competitive salary
- Stock options for D2iQ, Inc.
- Company 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Life, health & dental insurance
- Experience the Silicon Valley spirit and be amongst the brightest in the field
- Gym/Wellness stipend
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks & drinks
- Paid parental leave
D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.