We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic sales environment. In this role, you will establish and maintain strong relationships with customers throughout the sales cycle: proactively follow up on leads for future business opportunities, be responsible for following up and converting more complex sales opportunities. You will have a strong impact on achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and nurturing successful customer relationships that advance D2iQ cloud native technologies. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with development team and the field, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Partner with the GTM teams to build pipeline and close deals
Experience and qualities needed for success
- At least 1+ years of closing experience in a SaaS or high-tech environment
- Track record of over-achieving quota preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com required
- Experience working with tools like Outreach.io, DiscoverOrg, SalesNavigator a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- You are Team Always: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each other's successes.
- You have a Ship It Attitude: You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a result-orientated environment.
- You are Customer First: You work tirelessly until our customers say it’s “insanely great.”
- You are a Leader: You have the desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve the Lead Development function.
- You are a Learner: You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally.
- You are Outgoing: You have a positive and fun attitude on the phone and in the office.
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.
Perks at D2iQ
- Gym/Fitness Stipend
- Cell phone stipend
- Catered meals
- Stock Options
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco