D2iQ is hiring a VP Sales to lead sales within the EMEA region. As a VP Sales at D2iQ, you will manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives, Inside Sales Representatives, and Partner team members to sell our cloud native products and services. We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance. You will formulate and execute a strategy to define and implement plans to maximize revenue and achieve sales objectives while collaborating with Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR. The VP Sales is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas.
- Grow D2iQ sales within Enterprise accounts in the EMEA region
- Grow and develop the EMEA sales team, including recruiting, hiring, and training
- Daily management of the sales team in EMEA
- Effectively coach sales team to develop their sales skills including prospective, pipeline generation, forecasting, building key relationships, negotiations
- Provide value in complex deal negotiations and the closing of new and expansion business
- Work closely with each team member to develop and implement business plans to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage significant client escalations and issues
- Communicate and prioritize product and business needs from the field to the appropriate corporate departments
- 5+ years of sales management experience with a demonstrated track record of success selling and managing in enterprise software
- Proven track record of creating high performing teams in EMEA and leading them to sales quota achievement
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise Account Executives
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work on cross-functional projects and teams
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing, interviewing and hiring top sales talent
- Deep understanding of the European software market
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close complex transactions
- Experience leveraging Sales Process Tools, specifically Salesforce.com
- Ideally you have sold open-source technology, worked with datacenter and cloud technologies, and understand the basics of applications, containers and big data solutions
D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, and Beijing.