D2iQ is looking for an expert in demand generation and integrated marketing to build a “Global Demand Center” concept at our Corporate headquarters in downtown San Francisco. This role has an exciting opportunity to unify key functions of growth marketing: digital marketing and advertising; marketing operations; corporate events; enterprise campaign development and management; social media and more to develop a centralized function that focuses on maximizing the sales pipeline.
A key to success for this role is the ability to collaborate with other teams across the go-to-market function, particularly field marketing, sales, the account development team and sales operations. The Global Demand Center will leverage data to provide insight and optimization of the entire demand lifecycle, from initial response through lead qualification, deal close and customer advocacy.
This role reports to the CMO and will lead a a cross-functional team of marketers empowered to develop, drive and execute integrated, go-to-market strategies for our solutions and products. It requires a deep understanding of the impact of different types of tactics, programs & strategies across the customer journey to accelerate the buying decisions, maximize customer engagement and drive business outcomes.
- Align key functions and establish a charter for the Global Demand Center that provides a clear mission and roadmap for the world-class execution of demand strategies that drive aggressive company growth
- Manage a team of highly skilled enterprise marketers across a variety of functions to deliver integrated marketing programs that maximize customer demand.
- Design and enhance marketing strategies for moving enterprise prospects through the funnel, with the goal penetrating target accounts while also growing existing customer opportunities.
- Partner with other teams including content and product marketing, as well as external agencies to develop an enterprise campaign strategy leveraging an end-to-end integrated marketing programs.
- Develop a best-in-class Account Based Marketing (ABM) program that employs a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, digital, direct marketing, social, PR, content, direct mail, local and digital events and outbound marketing to engage and penetrate target accounts
- Manage our technology stack to optimize our in-house capabilities and maximize productivity of the team while leveraging our existing investments in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Maximize D2iQ’s brand presence and lead creation at corporate events including international tradeshows and partner events
- Monitor, assess and report on campaign performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results, representing the demand generation function to executive staff and the company at large.
Skills & Requirements
10+ years in integrated marketing, marketing consulting or a combination of corporate and field marketing.
Thorough knowledge of demand generation and marketing ROI including best practices, reporting and data analysis
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
Possess strong people and organizational skills with the ability to effectively assign, delegate, coordinate and monitor the work of multiple stakeholders across departments and the globe
Substantial experience in strategies and execution across various types of events from large tradeshows to intimate executive dinners and everything in between
A self-starter who sets and keeps the pace for an extended team
Extensive experience collaborating with sales teams including both at the executive and field level, to establish trust and a spirit of partnership in order to drive results and outcomes across the business
Regular reporting on and interpretation of KPIs, both for specific campaigns and for overall marketing pipeline efforts
Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence, and drive insights from past performance that lead to revenue-generating outcomes.
A strong ability to communicate plans and results-based data in both formal and informal settings with supporting materials
About D2iQ - Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.