As an Enterprise Account Development Representative (ADR) at D2iQ, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted customer accounts across North America. The ADR function is a critical role at D2iQ, driving bookings and pipeline among our highest potential customers. In this role, you will help educate prospects on the enterprise transformation towards distributed computing and hybrid cloud. You will engage with and prospect into target enterprise accounts with the end goal of creating multiple opportunities within the same account. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for the D2iQ sales organization.
- You will be given a set number of large accounts to develop, qualify and create opportunities within
- You will prospect and identify key executives with your target accounts and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- You will work closely with Account Executives to build new pipeline
- You will respect every D2iQ prospect regardless of deal size or role, as the primary point-of-contact for these organizations
- You will manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Conduct high volume prospecting for outbound leads (appx. 40 - 50 calls a day)
- Set up Discovery calls for Inside Sales/Account Executives and prospective customers
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- An ability to navigate large, complex organizations & educate them on the value of the product you sell
- Experience with sales tools including Salesforce.com and Outreach.ai a plus
- Excellent written/communication & management/organization skills
- BA/BS degree from leading university. Business or technical degree major plus
- You are Team Always: You want to build a culture of collaboration and growth where you celebrate each other's successes.
- You have a Ship It Attitude: You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a result-orientated environment.
- You are Customer First: You work tirelessly until our customers say it’s “insanely great.”
- You are a Leader: You have the desire to go above and beyond what is expected of you to continuously improve the Lead Development function.
- You are a Learner: You are constantly looking for new ways to grow both personally and professionally.
- You are Outgoing: You have a positive and fun attitude on the phone and in the office.
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.
Perks at D2iQ
- Gym/Fitness Stipend
- Cell phone stipend
- Catered meals
- Stock Options
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Dog-friendly office in downtown San Francisco