At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 30,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,800 customers in more than 58 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal, and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
**This position is eligible to be hired virtually within the US or locally in Atlanta, GA
The Marketing Campaign Manager opportunity at Cypress will build and execute end to end marketing campaigns aligned with our overarching marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to have ownership over a segment and the go-to-market strategy of the marketing funnel (TOFU, MOFU, ABM & Customer Marketing) We encourage creativity, experimentation, outside the box thinking and a drive to meet goals.
During your first year your role will be broad and include:
- Design, strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign strategy to achieve company goals for an assigned funnel aligned segment
- Developing and Deploying integrated marketing campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, developing audience segments, building email nurtures, owning top funnel virtual events, and measuring results
- Apply an experimentation and data-driven mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Work with marketers across our team to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of multi-channel campaigns
- Align with the BDR team on results of funnel aligned campaigns, gain anecdotal feedback, and generate ideas for campaign optimizations
- Leverage marketing automation, ABM platform and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
Talent Attributes - what we look for in all hires at Cypress
- Self awareness: you seek to understand your own behaviors, actions, emotions and traits in an effort to continually improve and develop.
- Collaboration: you work together towards a shared goal, not in service of individual needs.
- Stage Appropriateness: you have experienced growth and scale and understand the impact it has on individual roles, decision making, prioritization and our vision.
- Intrinsic Motivation: you are driven by an internal desire to achieve, succeed and contribute
- Intellectual Curiosity & Agility: you have a perpetual need to learn new information, and with exposure to it you’re able to adopt and modify your thoughts, solutions and outcomes.
- Transparency: you are an open book by default, and both seek and give feedback
- Vulnerability: you create trust through vulnerability and honesty to form genuine relationships with employees built on transparency and advocacy.
Role Attributes - What we are looking for in a candidate for this role
- Collaboration: you naturally embed yourself into the teams you work with and seek to become part of their organization.
- Innovation: you go beyond “best practices” and discover new ways to solve challenges by diagnosing issues and gathering information.
- Communication; you value over-communication vs. under-communication. You make sure people are kept up to date on information, ensure everyone has a seat at the table and is heard.
- Project Management & Organization; must have structured and organized workflow, and ability to project manage lengthy projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholder needs.
- Analysis: you are able to balance quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions in both a reflective and predictive manner. Experience with Excel required.
- Business Acumen: you drive initiatives from a strategic level through business goals and objectives. You create awareness in digging into the business details and by partnering closely with the organization.
- 3-4+ years of experience and proven track record in developing multi-channel roadmaps
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture to measure tactic and channel impacts
- Deep empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders - our community is changing the world, and you want to help accelerate their success through relevant, useful communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the details
- Experience with marketing automation software (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working in a B2B software marketing team
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design, campaign analysis (attribution reporting is a plus)
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Creativity and an impeccable eye for detail
- Exhibit willingness and flexibility to work both independently as well as part of a team
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great addition, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.