At Cypress, we’re on a mission to build an essential testing platform that makes automated testing delightful and effective. Cypress provides better, faster, and more reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser. Hundreds of thousands of developers and QA professionals use Cypress.io to write better code faster and release with confidence.
Cypress is currently used in over 90 countries by hundreds of thousands of developers across more than 12,000 organizations. Cypress has over 1,200 customers in more than 50 countries across 45 industries and includes marquee names like Atlassian, Crunchbase, GitHub, PayPal,and Slack.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $55M in capital to date, including a $40M Series B financing in November 2020, led by OpenView Partners, with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures and Stripes.co.
We are building our Applications team and are looking for a world-class engineer who can define, implement and scale our IT systems and infrastructure. As an early member, you’ll have end to end ownership of initiatives and an outsized role in shaping the team around you.
As an Enterprise Applications Engineer, you'll help plan, budget, procure, rollout and manage enterprise SaaS solutions that power globally distributed workforces. You’ll be working at the intersection of business and technology, continuously assessing business requirements, evaluating possible approaches and making recommendations for solutions that are scalable & reliable to be adopted for organizational use.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can operate in a customer centric fashion by building trusted relationships with internal teams. Someone who possesses exceptional communication and technical project management skills to iteratively build-out the IT infrastructure for a fast growing organization.
- Administer and scale Enterprise Mobility Management tools such as Jamf and Fleetsmith
- Operate Virtual network infrastructure on Cloud platforms such as AWS, Heroku and Rackspace
- Manage cloud based business applications like Google Apps, Zoom, Slack, Okta, etc
- Design and implement new cloud services for use by internal teams
- Oversee the successful roll out of new software releases, patches and system upgrades
- Monitor and maintain critical IT assets including inventory tracking, lifecycle operations and license management
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all IT security standards across all devices
- Laptops: Firewall, full-disk encryption, anti-virus, screen lock
- Network: Firewalls, patching, 2FA, VPN etc.
- Raise the bar on our IT compliance posture, by creating policies and maintaining procedures/documentation related to areas of responsibility that would withstand system audits
- Perform testing for disaster recovery ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information
- Implementing system changes and administering access to systems/information within approved IT guidelines
- Help create an amazing IT experience for our employees to assist with troubleshooting and timely problem resolution related to business applications/software, virtual networking and company issued hardware - Helpdesk, Ticketing system, Workflows and SLAs
- Proactively drive continuous improvement to our IT landscape, processes and procedures using automation as much as possible.
- Demonstrable expertise in implementing and administering
- Mobile device management solutions like Jamf
- Business Collaboration applications such as GSuite, Slack and Zoom
- SSO/SAML/IAM solutions like Okta
- Deep experience with cloud based network architectures
- Strong grasp of operating infrastructure on cloud providers like AWS
- Good understanding of IT tools, platforms, workflows and processes
- Sound knowledge of IT security, governance and compliance concerns
- Capability to work with cross functional teams, adapt to changing business environments and synthesizing requirements into clear workable solutions
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills with the knack to find out of the box solutions
- Passionate about resolving root causes and balancing business needs with employee satisfaction
- Comfort with dynamic startup environments where change is constant and there is a need to be largely self-guided on complex problems
- Being a self starter with the ability to take on a high degree of individual ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT space with 3+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise SaaS applications
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.