Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With over 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to accelerate its leadership position in the marketplace.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
What You Will Do
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our team at Cybrary headquarters in College Park, MD. As a SDR, you will take an active role in helping us to expand market adoption of the Cybrary platform. You will develop targeted lists of prospective customers and strategize with teammates on best practices for call strategies and messaging. This role is ideal for those interested in developing a career in sales for a fast-moving tech company. Typical responsibilities may include:
- Following up in a timely fashion on pre-qualified leads interested in the Cybrary platform and speaking to 60+ prospects a day
- Generating pipeline with pre-qualified leads by setting qualified demos for the account executive team
- Achieving monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Actively contributing ideas to develop our outbound strategy and driving pipeline growth
- Learning about our market and share insights to improve the sales process
- Effectively establishing customer relationships and identifying opportunities
- Leveraging Sales Enablement Platforms, prospecting tools, and Salesforce to meet performance expectations and document activities
- Collaborating cross-team to share customer needs, interests and opportunities
Skills You Bring
- At least 1 year of sales experience required; previous experience in B2B sales and/or start-up environment a plus
- Experience understanding the cybersecurity industry a plus
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- A competitive nature and relentless drive to succeed
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An eye for opportunity, and an ability to think outside the box
- Passion for problem-solving and helping others achieve their goals
- General understanding of Sales Enablement Platforms, CRM, and prospecting tools
This position is located in our College Park, MD office. While we do not expect our team to be in the office every day, this position is not a remote position.
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive salaries that align with market and industry standards
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment after 6 months of service
- Referral bonus plan
- Professional Development and Training reimbursement package
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.