Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Cybrary to serve as the primary contact for a rapidly expanding portfolio of enterprise customers. Our Customer Success Team serves as the front-line relationship with our clients by providing exceptional service and support throughout the account lifecycle. We are growing our international customer base, and are particularly interested in speaking with experienced CSMs who are willing to work alternative hours to support international clientele. Our CSMs lead the customer through onboarding and training to ensure high utilization of the Cybrary platform, allowing our customers to meet their cybersecurity and IT training needs.
What You Will Do
- Will work directly with our customers, including administrators and C-level executives, to ensure they are optimizing the full value of our platform
- Build and nourish in-depth and long-term relationships with existing and new clients, both domestic and international
- Maintain and exceed 85% customer retention through renewal and expansion goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to synthesize customer feedback and offer informed opinions on potential solutions and potential enhancements
- Uphold and continuously improve Cybrary’s best practices for engagement, renewal, and expansion
Skills You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS customer success/account management roles, with at least 1 year of experience supporting enterprise
- Strong account management and a passion for customer support
- Proven experience in renewal and expansion success; have exceeded retention goals and successfully uncovered new expansion opportunities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills - you’re able to tailor your communication to address individual consumers as well as executive teams
- Ability to lead by example - no task is too small
- Exceptional ability to ask questions and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Effective project management skills, using data and data analytics to inform and influence priorities
- Collaborative problem solver
- Motivation to go above and beyond for a task - you thrive on ensuring your customers are happy and engaged
- Ability to learn and expand familiarity with technical content and an inherent desire to continuously develop your own skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with Zendesk, ChurnZero and cybersecurity training programs a plus
- Interest and ability to work alternative hours to support our international customer base
This position is located in our College Park, MD office. While we do not expect our team to be in the office every day, this position is not a remote position.
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.