Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to join our team and actively engage customer prospects. Account Executives receive pre-qualified leads and appointments to pursue, in addition to individual networking opportunities. As an Account Executive, you will deliver customized solutions for every prospect in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What You Will Do
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals by closing new sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell the Cybrary platform to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and deepen positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analyses of potential customers
- Collaborate cross-team to share customer needs, interests and potential for new products and services
- On occasion, represent Cybrary at official networking events
Skills You Bring
- 2-5 years of experience as a highly motivated, quota-carrying account executive or sales representative
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and deepen direct relationships with customers
- Previous experience selling SaaS and using Salesforce + Marketo
- Familiarity with IT and cybersecurity training programs a plus
This position is located in our College Park, MD office. While we do not expect our team to be in the office every day, this position is not a remote position.
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.