Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, and experienced Sales Development Manager to join us at Cybrary HQ in College Park. The Sales Development team is the heartbeat of the Sales organization at Cybrary, and over the past 2 years, the team has tripled in size. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the Sales Development team to the next level as we continue to expand the greater Sales organization.
The ideal candidate has had prior success leading teams through rapid growth, has proven success in B2B sales, and is passionate about inspiring and developing team members. As the Sales Development Manager, you will lead the SDR team in developing their foundational consultative sales skills and reaching demo complete and pipeline goals. You will plan and lead in-depth trainings, work closely with prospects, and collaborate cross-functionally with Account Executives, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, Business Development, and other teams within Cybrary.
What you will do
- Manage and coach a team of motivated Sales Development Reps (SDRs)
- Inspire sales excellence and continual momentum through feedback and guidance utilizing internal sales tools, including Salesforce and Gong
- Create scalable sales processes for exponential growth in pipeline opportunities
- Coach effective sales techniques and product knowledge
- Analyze sales data for optimization and increased efficiency in reaching targets
- Deliver monthly reports for deal performances and KPI and update CRM features as functional needs
- Take full ownership for team performance to target while maintaining quality results
- Promote a culture of intensity around activity and performance
- Embrace a culture of accountability, holding each SDR to defined performance and development plans
- Work closely with Sales leadership to develop career pathways
Skills you bring
- 5+ years of inside technology sales with a history of success in a SaaS sales environment
- 2+ years managing at least five (5) direct reports, including sales development or business development representatives
- Expert knowledge of the sales funnel, forecasting and quota pacing
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding monthly goals
- Passion for inspiring and motivating others, with a focus on training and coaching
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide leads to opportunities
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning, how to apply sales metrics and how to gauge success
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and utilize critical time management skills
- Proven ability to plan and implement new processes based on data-driven decisions and best practices in the sales organization
- Experience in thriving in a fast-paced environment, and critical time management skills
- Previous experience with Google Sheets/Excel required; experience with Five9 and Gong is a plus
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.