Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
The core focus of the Content Operations Coordinator is to maintain the Cybrary catalog, ensuring the information is up-to-date and accessible. Reporting to the Content Operations Manager, the Content Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Content team and other departments in using the content management system, Contentful, and coordinating various pieces of the content development lifecycle, including the directing of the quality assurance process, and the vetting and publishing of learner content that is developed in-house and by Cybrary’s trusted partners. Performance in this role will be gauged by completion of assigned daily tasks and will include maintaining conformance with SLAs for unplanned content operations work (eg. support tickets, vendor outage reporting, etc.) and timely processing of contractor payments.
What you will do
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the wider Content team, including Content Development, Content Management, and Content Production
- Provide support in areas including, but not limited to, publishing and general management of all content types in Cybrary’s content management system
- Coordinate content review/QA process with external subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Provide key monthly reports on content launched and vendor usage to internal stakeholders
- Regularly communicate with Cybrary’s vendor partners to ensure we have updated copies of their content roadmaps
- Document and update Content Operations processes as needed
- Manage the payment process for contractors, including invoice verification, reporting, and queuing up payments
- Liaise with the Customer Experience team to resolve any content-related support requests within the appropriate level of urgency
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding any vendor content issues that impact learners
- Own the award system for/acknowledgment of contract resources, including shipping swag
Skills you bring
- Exceptional attention to detail - you thrive in finding a needle in the haystack
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills - you know when to tap in your teammates for help, and escalate issues as they arise
- Excellent time management
- Adaptability to change
- Self-starter, and ready to take on challenges each day
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.