Who We Are
Our mission at Cybrary is to support the growth of a cybersecurity-enabled workforce. We believe the key to closing the cybersecurity skills gap is to arm cyber professionals with the skills they need to continuously develop in their field. Our enterprise-grade platform and rapidly expanding catalog support multiple types of learning, and allow for a personalized training experience for each user on the platform. With nearly 3 million users, Cybrary is well-positioned to close the employment and development gap in cybersecurity fields - and we're just getting started.
At Cybrary we value teamwork, collaboration, and trust. We look for people who operate with a growth mindset, who love to learn, and approach each challenge with an open mind. We welcome diverse perspectives, and those who embody the passion needed to disrupt the online and cybersecurity training industry. Our culture is shaped by fearless communication, nitro cold brew energy, collaborative community, and an up-for-anything attitude.
Headquartered in College Park, MD, Cybrary has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.’s Best Places to Work by Forbes and the Washington Post, and made Deloitte’s Technology #Fast500 as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
We are seeking an experienced people manager for the role of Manager, Customer Success. In this role, you will lead a group of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) alongside the Sr. Manager, Customer Success. This role falls within the Sales Department and will require an experienced level of sales acumen and account expansion experience. Our Customer Success Team serves as the front-line relationship with our clients by providing exceptional service and support throughout the account lifecycle. Cybrary CSMs lead the customer through onboarding and training to ensure high utilization of the Cybrary platform, allowing our customers to meet their cybersecurity and IT training needs. We are growing our international and domestic customer base, and are particularly interested in speaking with experienced people managers who are skilled in coaching CSMs through customer objection handling as well as finding ways to expand and grow existing accounts with skillfully performed sales techniques.
What you will do
- Lead weekly sales trainings for CSMs, as well as be a trusted coach in 1:1s with direct reports to help them skill up and achieve their sales goals
- Maintain and exceed renewal quotas set for the team that reports to you, while helping the Sr. Manager, Customer Success manage all aspects in Salesforce and customer success platforms
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members to ensure the team hits its goals for renewals and expansion while reducing customer churn
- In collaboration with the Sr. Manager, Customer Success, manage the day-to-day operations of the Customer Success team, including planning professional development pathways for members of the Customer Success team
- Manage customer communication cadences for all team members, ensuring CSM’s are building in-depth and long-term relationships with customers
- Build upon and continuously Cybrary’s best practices for engagement, renewal, and expansion, onboarding, and building strong customer relationships
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on Renewal and Expansion projections to the Sr. Manager, Customer Success, and Sr. Director of Customer Success, as well as have an intimate understanding of customer health across the entire book of business for Customer Success that report directly to you
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, working across teams to represent the voice of the customers in all key decision making
- Work directly with necessary teams to synthesize customer feedback and offer informed opinions on potential solutions and new products and content
Skills you bring
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- 3+ years as a people manager - you are passionate about setting your team members up for success
- 3+ years experience in sales training and/or sales enablement
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills - you’re able to tailor your communication to address individual consumers as well as executive teams
- Ability to lead by example - no task is too small
- Exceptional ability to think critically, ask questions and solve problems by thinking outside the box
- Effective project management skills, using data and data analytics to inform and influence priorities
- Motivation to go above and beyond for a task - you thrive on ensuring your customers are happy and engaged
- Ability to learn and expand familiarity with technical content and an inherent desire to continuously develop your own skills
- Experience using and building out reports in Salesforce
- Familiarity with customer success platforms and cybersecurity training programs a plus
What We Bring to the Table
Eligible employees qualify for the following benefits:
- Stock options, as part of your overall compensation package
- 100% coverage of medical, vision, and dental insurance premiums for employees
- 50% premium coverage for dependents
- Available HSA and FSA programs
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Flexible leave, with dedicated parent and bereavement leave policies
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid student loan repayment
- Referral bonus plan
Cybrary is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law.